Skip to content
- CAPRA: A free, modular, extensible platform that applies probabilistic techniques to hazard and loss assessment in order to facilitate risk analysis and decision making
- MAE (Mid-America Earthquake Center): An NSF-funded national earthquake research center, based at the University of Illinois, that engages in research, education, and outreach
- NEEShub: The portal to a network of geographically-distributed, shared-use experimental laboratories at fourteen universities across the United States
- OpenQuake: A project of Global Earthquake Model
- Riskscape: A multi-hazard impact and risk assessment tool developed in New Zealand
- Syner-G: A European Union initiative focusing on systemic seismic vulnerability and risk analysis for buildings, lifeline networks and infrastructures.